Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Hunger Games series!


All I can say is, WOW!!! What a fantastic story! I just finished the third book yesterday and am so sad that it is over!! (I'm thinking I will wait a month or so, so i will forget some of the details and read it again :) haha) The Hunger Games has everything to keep you on the edge of your seat and always wanting more. Suzanne Collins's characterization is great- you really start to love these characters- she is amazing with the action scenes, it is funny, heart-warming, inspiring, thought provoking, just an all around amazing series! Right now, they are definitely my favorite books.

3 comments:

Danielle Selander said...

did you hear they are making a movie? YAY!

Hannah said...

Thank you!
And I have heard that Danielle! I am partially excited, but mostly nervous... haha. I hope they don't ruin the story like they often do with book to movie adaptions!

Hannah said...

Thank you! I'm glad to hear you enjoy it! I would love hear your thoughts about the books as well!! :)